A round up of what the ROBINN Group have been up to for the months of July and August.
• We are still waiting for a firm yes from the current Freeholder. We are in dialogue constantly but there are complications that are delaying his final approval. We are ever hopeful that the confirmation will be given in the coming weeks.
• We had a meeting with our Plunkett advisor Alan once again. This was a very productive meeting with lots of support and knowledge sharing passed on to us by Plunkett.
• We have our first versions of the business plan, financial projections and prospectus. This has involved a good deal of work and is near to completion.
• We now have a Treasurer on our committee. Welcome Chris!
• We are now officially an FCA approved CBS (Community Benefit Society).
• We had another ROBINN committee meeting. Still lots to discuss and act upon in the background.
We invite anyone with skills in the following areas to contact us to volunteer with help:
Designing such pages as Instagram, Facebook and a website. Qualified structural surveying with regards to Grade II listed building. So as you can see it has been another very busy but productive few weeks!
We ask for the pledges to continue and please use word of mouth to spread news of our campaign to all friends, family colleagues etc. Hopefully you will have seen another article in the Ambo this week on The Bluebell Inn / ROBINN.
Finally, once again thank you to everyone for helping with this campaign by pledging but also for all your very kind messages!